“Home Sweet Home”
Located in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood is this sweet and attractive three bedroom home. Pretty landscaped gardens lead you from the street to a welcoming and sunny front deck with views out to the hills. The established gardens provide a gorgeous outlook from all rooms in the house as well as a wonderfully safe and useable backyard for kids. The home itself is tastefully updated and light-filled. The practical floorplan and great outdoor spaces provide a solid base for a young family to enjoy day to day living and entertaining. You will love the air conditioned master bedroom and bedroom two which also contain wardrobes. This home presents a fantastic opportunity for a young couple, family or downsizer to invest in the booming Belconnen property market.
• Freshly painted throughout, bamboo flooring, updated bathroom, toilet, laundry and kitchen, built in shelving in living room and study
• Sunny kitchen boasting gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher, soft close drawers and a lovely outlook over the backyard
• Large secure backyard complete with covered entertaining area, veggie patches, chicken coop, garden shed
• Ducted gas heating throughout, reverse cycle split system a/c in master and bedroom two, ceiling fans, quality blinds
• Sunny front entry deck, 4 car garage, lots of off-street parking, external electric window shutters
• Located in a quiet, friendly street at the top of Fraser, a short walk to Mount Rogers Nature Reserve
• Short walk to Fraser Primary and Pre School, bus stops, medical centre, close to Spence shops
• Eight minute drive to Casey Market Town or ten minutes to Westfield Belconnen
In accordance with government restrictions, the number of attendees at our open homes is limited. Please register your interest with the listing agent to view the property during the advertised open home time, or to book a private inspection.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home.