“Mosman Grandeur Superbly Tailored for Family Life Northern Sun, Views & Pool”
By Appointment - Sat & Wed 1:30-2pm Contact Agent
An impeccable revival of a landmark Mosman manor showcases the hallmarks of both the Queen Anne Federation and Arts and Crafts architectural styles through its spectacular yet sympathetic renovation.
Originally built in c1906, this long term family home of almost 20 years has been superbly tailored and meticulously restored to its former glory. Redesigned to deliver multiple living spaces and a variety of accommodation options, the master bedroom suite and top floor retreat each capture mesmerising northerly views across Balmoral. Soaring proportions continue throughout and are elegantly highlighted through patterned ceilings and leadlight accents. Landscaped to perfection, formal hedging frames the timeless faade and steps down sandstone pathways to the manicured level lawn, gas heated swimming pool and entertaining cabana upon this coveted 1088sqm landholding.
Holding a majestic street presence upon a picturesque cul-de-sac footsteps from local cafes and Rawson Oval, become established within a sought-after pocket convenient to transport, harbour beaches and leading schools.
- Renovated shaker-style kitchen with Ilve gas oven, Asko dishwasher and pantry
- Kitchen design also boasting display cabinetry and Caesarstone benchtops
- Combined butlers' pantry and laundry with stone benchtops
- Timber floors in the open-plan casual dining, family room encased in windows
- French doors marking the transition into the formal lounge and banquet dining
- Two striking bay windows bookend the formal rooms, marble framed fireplace
- Executive home office, versatile upper level living room or 6th bedroom if needed
- Ambient top floor retreat with sitting room, ensuite, balcony and superb views
- Master suite connected to a walk-in robe, views from window seat and ensuite
- Two identical family bathrooms with marble fish scale tiles and separate baths
- Powder room and laundry/butlers' pantry floored in stunning patterned tiles
- Gated double carport with elevated storage, intercom on pedestrian access
- Frameless glass showers, underfloor heating in 3 bathrooms and laundry
- North facing gas heated swimming pool alongside a cabana with kitchenette
- Panelled ceilings cover tessellated tile terraces, ceiling fan in poolside cabana
- Intricate plaster and pressed metal ceilings throughout, revived leadlight windows
- Ducted air-conditioning, oversized built-in robes, workshop, storage and cellaring
- 500m to the attractions of Military Road, stroll to city bus stop and ferry link buses
- Metres to Rawson Oval and the Georges Heights precinct, close to the foreshore
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.