“Mount Macedon Charm set on 2700sqm”
Set on a perfectly sized large allotment of (approx. 2,700sqm) and featuring a lovely renovated kitchen designed with warmth and character in mind, this perfectly sized brick home tucked peacefully of the road has a mature garden and ample room for the whole family.
Set within the heart of the home, the kitchen features stone bench tops and large 900mm gas oven. Double glazing throughout, split system heating and cooling and open fire place allows for year round comfort. A versatile floorplan with two large living spaces, large dining room, three queen size bedrooms, the main with ensuite and a family bathroom.
Large windows and light timber floating floors throughout create a bright and open feel.
Outside there is a double carport and an established garden. A large undercover entertaining deck takes full advantage of views across large trees, and a timber garden shed / office space.
Set within the beautiful hamlet of Mount Macedon, this traditional style home is under an hour to the CBD. The desirable location is close to village shops, and a short stroll away from the picturesque golf course. It's also a quick trip to local schools and the train station or freeway for an easy commute to Melbourne.
As directed by the State Government, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for a public open for inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Photo ID will be required prior to entering the property
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Do not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives