“Just One Look.....”
It will be love at first sight - this gorgeous double brick and tile, 3 bedroom Cooby cottage sits up high on an elevated position with peaceful views of the surrounding area, dotted with lovely trees and close to Tempest Park. Inside you will adore the character features like polished jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and wide skirting boards through-out this tastefully decorated home. The bright and airy living area with extra wide widows allows for lots of natural light making this a warm and comfortable space perfect for relaxing after a hard day's work.
This gorgeous residence ticks the boxes with the 2 main areas buyers look for, this 'move in ready' home offers a renovated modern kitchen, practically and tastefully appointed, the bathroom equally appealing with pristine white tiles, frameless shower and a beautiful vanity,
A front verandah overlooks a native garden with many plants that attract bird life and has room for parking several cars. Whilst the waterwise back garden is filled with succulents, more native trees and shrubs and features a large patio great for entertaining and family gatherings.
This home is ready for you, with nothing to do- simply move in and relax!
- Lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioner, ornamental fireplace
- 3 Bedrooms with jarrah floorboards.
- Renovated kitchen with induction cooktop and electric oven
- Renovated bathroom, frameless shower, raised vanity with heater lamp.
- Large patio area, split level yard, garden shed.
- 12 solar panels.
- Larger than average 428sqm street front strata block, with its own driveway access
- Double brick construction
- Loads of parking space
Contact Harcourts Blue selling agents Dino Valerio 0409 860 448 or Esther Sharp 0411 834 435, for further details of this stunning property.