“The Beach Beckons!!”
Come and enjoy the best of both worlds with this beachside family or holiday home within an hour to the Melbourne CBD. Whether it is train or freeway access to the city or Mornington Peninsula, Seaford is positioned perfectly to enjoy both.
In a leafy setting and with Melbourne's café culture embedded in the community, you will relish the evening walks on a sandy beach or day light savings swims in majestic Port Phillip Bay.
This character filled home could be enjoyed by the young family looking for a more affordable entry point into the property market or a downsizer who doesn't want to give up city access but craves the beachside and gorgeous sunsets over the bay.
A stunning formal living room with study space leads onto the heart of the home which exudes warmth, light and open space both inside and out. The ambience in the kitchen, dining and informal living room makes you want to kick back, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of this private beach side destination.
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathroom
• 2 large living areas
• Open plan kitchen with island breakfast bar, 600 ml electric oven & gas cook top.
• Full S/Steel dish washer.
• Formal Dining Area
• Separate laundry
• Large undercover alfresco / entertainment area
• Single lockup garage
• Cubby house
Land size 576 sqm
650 meters to the beach (8 minutes walk)
Auction: 28th of March 2020 at 11am on site
Deposit: 10% of purchase price
Balance: 30 or 60 days
Price Guide: $670,000 to $730,000
Within close proximity to everything you need and want:
• Walking distance to Kananook train station, Woolworths, and good cafes with decent coffee.
• Frankston Shopping Centre shops is nearby and the freeway is very easy to access.
• Great running and walking tracks for the active lifestyle or walking the family dog.
• Reputable local schools within easy reach.
• A hot pocket for future capital growth as the hustle and bustle of the city encourages us to seek a more relaxed lifestyle.
For more information contact Tim Harris on 0407 035 288