Home loan calculator?
“EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY LIVING!”
END DATE SALE: SUIT BUYERS ABOVE $480K
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM TUES 26th OCTOBER 2022 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR*
*Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to end date.
Nestled in a wonderful pocket of Banksia Grove, this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family residence is situated on a delightful 615sqm (approx.) block and doubles as an excellent first home or astute investment opportunity, so close to lush local parklands, outstanding schools, shopping and so much more.
Before you even step foot inside, you will be greeted by an elevated front yard that is ideal for the young ones when it comes to play-time and vivid imaginations. At the rear, a huge pitched patio area encourages private outdoor entertaining no matter what the time of year, separating a connecting paved courtyard - and hidden side garden - from some more lawn in the corner.
Inside, a beautifully-tiled open-plan family, dining and games area is more than generous in its proportions and acts as the main hub of the house. It flawlessly blends into the most functional of kitchens - corner pantry, hotplate, separate oven, stainless-steel range hood, matching dishwasher and all.
Adding to personal living options is a carpeted front lounge that warmly welcomes you inside and is the ideal place to retreat to in the evenings. The bedrooms are all carpeted for complete comfort too, with two of the minor rooms benefitting from the luxury of built-in wardrobes. A third boasts a walk-in robe, much like the huge front master suite where a shower, vanity and separate toilet make up an intimate ensuite bathroom.
The main family bathroom caters for everybody's needs with its separate bath and shower. Completing this magnificent package is a double lock-up garage with the bonus of internal shopper's entry.
Stroll to shopping and restaurants at Banksia Grove Village, as well as the lovely Delamare Park around the corner, Banksia Grove Primary School and even Joseph Banks Secondary College. Also nearby are the likes of stunning community sporting facilities, more shopping at Carramar Village and Wanneroo Central, the Carramar Golf Club, The Duke Bar and Bistro, public transport and major arterial roads for easy access to our pristine northern-suburbs' coastline, the freeway and more.
This is an amazing blue-chip property that is ready for its new owners, allowing you to add your extra touches and reap the rewards. What a gem!
Features include, but are not limited to;
- 4 large bedrooms - all with BIR's (including a huge WIR in the master)
- 2 modern bathrooms with quality fittings and fixtures
- Large laundry with extra walk-in linen storage, plus external access
- Big front lounge room - perfect for evening retreats
- Spacious open plan family, dining and games room, with tiling throughout
- Alfresco and backyard access, via the games room
- Quality modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and a dishwasher
- Large LG split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioner to the main living areas
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Gas bayonet point
- Double remote garage with TV and Foxtel points
- Internal shopper's entry, via the kitchen
- Generous elevated front grassed area with retaining wall - great for kids to play and much, much more
- Rear garden shed
- 256sqm (approx.) of total living area
- 214sqm (approx.) of total residence area
- 36sqm (approx.) of garage area
- 6sqm (approx.) of verandah area
- 615sqm (approx.) block
- Built in 2007 (approx.)
- Close to all of your everyday amenities
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters