“SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME WITH IMPRESSIVE STREET FRONTAGE & VIEWS......”
PERFECT FOR A LARGE FAMILY WITH MULTIPLE VEHICLES + BOAT AND/OR CARAVAN!
~ A SANCTUARY TO CALL HOME ~
This 2 storey entertainer's paradise has an abundance of space both inside and out. Set on a generous allotment on the high side of an established street with commanding views of the foothills.
The peaceful neighbourhood will provide many opportunities for fresh air pursuits with parks, walking trails and the river at your doorstep.
Built in 1975, lovingly maintained and upgraded ready for you to move in. Features include:
* Welcoming wide entrance with the warmth of polished timber flooring
* Massive formal lounge with bay window flowing on to the formal dining room
* Classic solid timber kitchen with double bowl sink and water filter perfectly located between the dining and meals areas
* 3 living areas including the sunroom upstairs ~ separate spaces for all the family to enjoy
* Huge master bedroom (will easily accommodate a king size bed), with WIR and upgraded ensuite
* Bedroom 5/additional lounge is downstairs ~ excellent for multi-generational living ~ with a handy powder room adjacent
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all of generous proportions ~ BIR to bed 3 & 4
* Beautifully upgraded family bathroom with floor to ceiling gloss white tiles, plus separate toilet
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas HWS
* Second kitchen outside to assist with your entertaining adjacent the generous undercover alfresco area
* Triple garage facade incorporating a store room and fourth toilet
* Another secure store room/workshop under the main roof with direct access to the front yard ~ perhaps an office/workshop for the work from home tradie?
* Shed in back yard for even more storage
* Lush established garden to enjoy the views!
Great local shopping including Tea Tee Plaza, the convenience of public transport including the O-Bahn bus service to the city, parks and walking trails to enjoy.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates: $2,439.16 per annum
SA Water: $218.80 per quarter
ESL: $112.40 per annum
Land Size: 770sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1975