“Golden Opportunity in Blissful Beauty Point North-to-rear, Level 816sqm Block”
Holding a perfect due north aspect upon a level 816sqm approx corner block, this magnificent Art Deco beauty in idyllic Beauty Point has been a much loved long term family home for over 47 years.
Once a whole duplex, the two storey layout links upstairs and downstairs effortlessly through a striking terrazzo foyer. Punctuated by rich timber detailing, the original charm shines brightly across both levels. Immaculately maintained and ideal as both a single residence or home/investment opportunity, there is huge scope to renovate, re-configure or re-build, (subject to council approval).
Secure a substantial and solid property within a sought-after family focused pocket footsteps from popular Beauty Point Public School and city bus transport. Discover the picturesque beauty of this tranquil enclave convenient to The Spit, harbour beaches, boat ramps and celebrated restaurants.
- Stunning bay window and chandelier within the formal dining
- Formal lounge adjoining a sunroom and north facing terrace
- A selection of spacious living, dining and entertaining spaces
- Vast family room nearby the gas kitchen, 2nd kitchen upstairs
- Four oversized bedrooms serviced by two family bathrooms
- Versatile layout easily tailored to create a 5 /6 bedroom home
- Two enormous north facing terraces extending off each level
- Separate laundry with direct access outside, multiple fireplaces
- Double lock-up garage, elevated district views from the first floor
- A fabulous level landholding, gardens outlined by sandstone
- Secure lawn with pathway leading to a Japanese inspired pond
- 250m to Beauty Point Public School, close to waterfront parks
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.