Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Only 7years Young. Unique Family Residence Overlooking the Park!”
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality of this unique family home! Surrounded by a lovely neighborhood, this 7-year-old quality-built property is brimming with features! Presenting a unique & spacious floorplan that includes four separate living areas, 5 bedrooms with their own ensuites & walk/built-in robes, an open plan modern kitchen and butler pantry with 2nd kitchen setup, and a low maintenance backyard!
This feature-packed home has so much to offer, including:
• High ceilings are a standout feature downstairs
• Five spacious bedrooms, all with walk/built-in robes, and own private ensuite!
• One Master bedroom downstairs, perfect setup for your parents or guests
• Four separate living areas including a lounge room, family room, dining/meals, and living room that features a built-in Rinnai gas fireplace
• The meals/dining area will be the talk of all dinner parties as it features a six-meter-high ceiling with a feature chandelier
• Open plan modern kitchen overlooks the living/dining, showcasing Calcutta look stone benchtops, 80mm ceasorstone on Island bench with waterfall, semi-gloss two pac doors, metallic finish mirrored splash back, quality stainless steel appliances, stovetop, rangehood, dishwasher and eye-catching pendant lighting, plus a large butlers pantry with cooktop and sink, and ample cupboard/bench space throughout
• An additional powder room downstairs
• Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout will keep your family comfortable all year round
• Spacious laundry features, built-in cupboards, ample bench space, and external access
• Quality window furnishings
• Covered decked alfresco area flows from the family room, the perfect space to entertain family & guests
• Low maintenance backyard features plenty of lawn for your kids/pets to run around and play
• Motion sensor alarm system and Solar Panels
• Double car remote-controlled garage features internal access and rear door access
Many great schools are located nearby including Oatlands Primary School, Mary MacKillop Primary School a 5 min walk, Maramba Primary a 12 min walk, while Fountain Gate Primary, Fountain Gate Secondary, and Dandenong Valley School are all within a 25 min walk. All your shopping needs will be met with Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre a 6 min drive. Bus stops are located a short walk away, Narre Warren Train Station is a 10 min drive, while access to the Monash Freeway is close by and easily accessible.
Living Areas: 3
Other featuresClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Heating, Kitchenette, Security System
What’s around Savile Place
Contact the real estate agent
Your Expert Real Estate
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Narre Warren, VIC
Top reviews by locals of Narre Warren, VIC 3805
Discover what it's like to live in Narre Warren before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Narre Warren, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Narre Warren, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Narre Warren, VIC 3805
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs