ONLINE AUCTION 16TH OCTOBER 2020 AT 4PM
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOME
This spectacular family home set on a corner block of 2030sqm (approx) boasts a unique floor plan accompanied with 3 large living areas,a formal dining area, great light filled kitchen with ample storage, an amazing secure backyard with a pool with plenty of room for kids and pets to enjoy.
Features of this home include:
- King size master bedroom with BIR & WIR plus ensuite
- 2 queen sized bedrooms with BIR
- Magnificent country style Tasmanian Oak kitchen with ample storage, gas cook top, dishwasher & filtered water
- Outstanding large family living areas
- Beautifully maintained parquetry wooden floors through main living areas and feature Tasmanian Oak cabinetry through the entire home
- Good heating and cooling options
- Efficient gas storage hot water system
- Solar PV system
- Satellite disc suitable for European TV reception
- Versatile laundry with external access
- Secure undercover double garage with remote roller doors
- Good size sheds complete with a under ground cellar
- Large veggie garden
- Secure back yard with fully fenced compliant pool
This home has recently been recognised by the Centre of Liveability, as a home with features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable & connected to the community offering the opportunity to the occupier to reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
Do not sit back and wait to see what happens, view immediately at this sensational family home.
If you have any questions or would like to organise a private viewing, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie of 0428 882 864 or [email protected] or Pan Katranis of 0422 625 486 or [email protected] RLA 281212