“Views, Location, and Loads of Character!”
UNDER CONTRACT - pending finance approval
30 Maralinga Drive, Ashmore. A virtual tour and Building & Pest report are available on request.
First time offered for sale, this property is loaded with character and charm. This is a unique opportunity to secure this spacious, secure, and private home with stunning Hinterland views and beautiful breezes. The property is located in an exclusive and elevated part of Ashmore and is central to all major schools, shopping centres, hospitals, and freeway access, all within minutes to the main beaches of the Gold Coast!
Just move in, invest or add your own touches! An inspection is a must to appreciate, make an offer... will not last!
* 713m² elevated block with Hinterland views looking to Royal Pines Resort.
* 2 spacious and breezy open plan living areas with access to the covered alfresco and balcony.
* Air-conditioned main living/ dining area with raked ceilings, potbelly stove, beautiful breezes and loaded with character and atmosphere.
* Kitchen with beautiful hinterland outlook and walk-in pantry.
* Large downstairs bedroom & ensuite with potential to be a granny flat (ensuite and robes need to be completed)
* Spacious ensuited master with walk-in robe, covered retreat, breezes, and stunning outlook.
* Loads of covered outdoor living areas, balconies, alfresco areas, and covered decks all with stunning views and breezes.
* Spacious and separate laundry/ mudroom.
* Spacious shed+ loads of storage.
* Car spaces under sail shades.
* 2.1 Kiliwattes solar panels, solar hot water system.
Gold Coast Council Rates - $862.9 per 6 mths
Gold Coast Water Rates- App$472.96 per quarter
A Building & Pest has been carried out by the owners.
No easements or encumbrances on the land.
Please call or text Audrey on 0412 148 078 for an inspection. Virtual Tour of the property via email request.