“Sunny, Solid & Secure”
Built in 1972, here is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well maintained solid brick 3-bedroom home. With a spacious entertainment deck capturing fabulous views over Launceston, fully secure landscaped private yard, sunny aspect and located in a quiet no through street, this home is a fantastic option for first home buyers, investors or even those downsizing.
• Cosy living area with wood heater & reverse cycle air conditioner (heatpump)
• 3 large bedrooms – all with built in robes
• Kitchen /dining area with lovely outlook
• Bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Northerly aspect for all day sun
• Plenty of off street parking with single garage / workshop & carport
• Private & secure fully enclosed yard
• NBN installed
• Spacious entertainment deck capturing fabulous views
• Conveniently located in a quiet no through street and short walking distance to local shops, public transport and schools.
Council rates: $244 p/q approx.
Water rates: $268 p/q approx.
Building size: 103m2 approx.
Land size: 620m2 approx.
Rental estimate: $400 - $450 per week
Year Built: 1972
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.