Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Stunning views from this 6th floor apartment!”
Positioned on the south west corner on Level 6 of MYVISTA Retirement Apartments, Apt 31 has a wrap around balcony and full height glass windows which offer stunning views from the west (awesome sunsets!), over the surrounding areas all the way to the Darling Scarp.
With 121 sqm of nominal living space plus a 41 sqm balcony, it is light, bright and spacious.
Residents have occupancy rights through their residence contract (lease for life).
Contemporary features include:
* timber plank flooring in main living areas and master suite
* ducted reverse cycle air con, zoned for living areas/bedrooms
* master suite with generous sized bedroom, walk through robe and ensuite
* two minor bedrooms, with BIRS, carpet
* second bathroom
* walk in shower recesses, full height tiled walls in both bathrooms
* two toilets
* modern kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, glass splashback
* fridge recess with water tap, integrated kitchen tidies
* dual drawer F&P dishwasher, electric wall oven, induction cooktop
* separate laundry with combination washer/dryer
* study nook with RJ45 connection
* USB charging points
* free to air TV point on living room wall and in main bedroom
* generous storage options throughout
* contemporary windows blinds throughout
* weather proof power points on balcony
* tandem parking bay (for 2 cars)
* two store rooms (one adjacent to the apt, a second on Level 2)
Two lifts service the secured building.
There are only 9 apartments on each level, with wide walkways providing space and set back entrances offering privacy. Levels 4 to 7 overlook the open atrium with a view of The Plaza on Level 3.
Parking and store rooms are located on Level 2 of the building, Level 3 offers two separate outdoor seating and socialising spaces (The Plaza) and the social room (The Club) with kitchen, library and entertainment facilities is on Level 1.
At ground level are Allied Health services - GP, physio/gym, hydro therapy, pharmacy.
What’s around Doncaster Road
Contact the real estate agent
Limnios Property Group
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Mirrabooka, WA
Top reviews by locals of Mirrabooka, WA 6061
Discover what it's like to live in Mirrabooka before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Mirrabooka, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mirrabooka, Western Australia?
Similar Retirements for sale in Mirrabooka, WA 6061
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs