“Display with leaseback!”
Known as the Santana this display is located in the new Eden Beach Estate in Jindalee. When your not at the beach you can relax and take in the open plan living area, or shoot some pool in the designated games room. The home features a spacious chef's kitchen with the latest quality Fisher& Paykel appliances, a large master suite with a stylish ensuite and an extra large walk in robe, and don't forget to see the three minor bedroom and full service laundry.
Enjoy the spacious Alfresco area perfect for your next family bbq. It's all here for you to enjoy!
- 5% leaseback per annum
- No property management fees
- Top tier tenant who has a vested interest in keeping the property in a highly presented condition
- Guaranteed rental return from day 1
- Maintenance to be upheld by the tenant
- Designer kitchen
- 20mm stone benchtops throughout
- 900mm Fisher & Paykel cooktop
- 600mm Fisher & Paykel oven
- Games Room
- High ceilings to entry, hallway and living
- Built in robes to bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security system
- Lots of inbuilt cabinetry
- Landscaped and reticulated low maintenance gardens
The buzzing northern suburbs of Jindalee and Alkimos are jam packed with activities, on the beach and on land. Located on the shore of our beautiful Indian Ocean. There are four established schools in the area, John Butler Primary, Alkimos Primary, Alkimos Beach Primary, and Alkimos College. You'll also find day-care centres, medical centres, cafes, restaurants, parks, walking and cycling paths. Just a short drive to Butler train station.
Note: Finance Institutions typically require buyers to have a minimum 20% deposit plus fees in order to purchase a display home with a leaseback. Please consult with your bank or mortgage broker.
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner's Grant*
Furniture installed in the property is for display purposes only
Leaseback terms can change at the sellers discretion prior to purchasing, please enquire for any specifics on the leaseback agreement
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimer