“Worst House in Elevated Blue-Chip Street…”
Positioned at the far end of a quiet cul de sac, this house has great bones and the potential here is massive! One of the wonderful things here, is it has not been renovated by someone else's unfortunate tastes, here lies a blank canvass to design the residence precisely as you wish, this house is like going back in time.
Just over 5kms from the Brisbane CBD, the Greenslopes locale is in very high demand and ever-increasing. Ideally positioned, walking distance to Rock and Roll Delicatessen, Artisan Bakery, cafes, and dining precincts as well as the Stones Corner Village, your weekends will be spoilt with amazing choices.
• Beautiful character features in this stunning triple gable Queenslander
• Two bedrooms (master with bay window) plus office and sleep out
• Currently in Cavendish Rd Catchment and soon to be in the highly anticipated Inner City South Secondary College Catchment
• Ample room in the backyard to extend or lift the house (STCA) to double the footprint
• This pretty façade provides the perfect blank canvass to design something spectacular
• An ideal 425m2 flat block
• Nearby private schools include Loreto College, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School and Saint James Catholic Primary School.
• Versatile 12m frontage
• Very basic kitchen and bathroom in need of some immediate love
• High ceilings and hardwood floors
• New roof
• Close to the Greenslopes Private, The Mater and PA Hospitals and with easy access to the M1
• Many of the houses in the street are stunning million dollar plus homes, you will be amongst good company
With the Cross-River Rail construction underway, new cafes and great shopping hub and the area about to go in a highly anticipated new school catchment, this suburb is real estate Gold. There are ample educational choices with the property being located in the desirable Cavendish Rd State High school Catchment (Inner City South Secondary College coming soon) and Greenslopes Primary School, plus the University of Queensland, your children's education is set for life.
It's said the golden rule of real estate is location, location, location, you won't find much better than 31 Mount St. The owners are determined to sell and all offers will be considered so please don't miss out. If you have been searching for an amazing block to create your own masterpiece, come visit Sam Peterffy from Harcourts, this could well be the one you have been searching for.
A current building and pest report is available for this property.