“Spectacular Newmarket Opportunity - NOT TO BE MISSED!”
31 South Street is going to the market, by way of expression of interest and will conclude on or before Friday 15 May 2020 at 5pm. As offers are received, these will be presented to the sellers for their consideration and should it reach their expectation, the property WILL BE SOLD on or before the 15 May 2020. We strongly recommend that once you have inspected this property, if you are interested in buying, you make contact with us to submit your offer to buy the property.
EV-LYN is a captivating 3 bedroom home full of traditional character and endless possibilities. Whether you are looking for something move in ready or a potential project to make your own, you will adore this 1935 cottage home and its unbeatable Newmarket location.
Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Newmarket, this charming home offers incredible convenience with every possible amenity on your doorstep. It is just moments from outstanding schooling options (catchment for Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College), Reading Newmarket and its restaurant precinct, parks, cafes and fabulous public transport options. Everything you will ever need is only moments away.
This lovely home has loads of traditional character and has the potential to be something truly special. Features include:
- An inviting front deck plus a generous back deck, terrific for entertaining or relaxing at the end of the day and also provides exceptional cross flow ventilation and natural light
- Bright and spacious living and dining spaces with the added bonus of an extra study area/sitting room
- Large U-shaped kitchen with good bench and cupboard space
- 3 well-separated bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate powder room
- Separate laundry room off the back deck
- Traditional character detailing, high ceilings, VJ walls and hardwood floors throughout
- Side access for 3 plus cars and the under house area offers plenty of storage space
- Private, tranquil and low-maintenance backyard
- Situated on a fully fenced 'family friendly' 607sqm block
There is a rare opportunity with unlimited potential for the astute buyer. This character-filled home Will Be Sold, so call for your private appointment NOW!
Note: Maximum of 10 people permitted during open times. We welcome you to book your private appointment outside of these times.
We look forward to assisting you with your property needs.