“Superb Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle and Multi-Vehicle Parking in Tranquil Setting”
Positioned in a private pocket of peace and tranquillity on 2,864sqm, this home offers the best of both worlds with supermarket, local shops, café, park with play equipment, school and public transport all just 400m away. Renovated throughout, this is a great home for entertainers and growing families with its choice of living and alfresco spaces and 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom accommodation. A freestanding 10x12m 6-car shed plus an attached double garage will appeal to car enthusiasts and tradesmen. This multi-faceted property is zoned R3 Medium Density Residential allowing for a range of development opportunities, (STCA).
Nestled away from the road, step inside and discover a home gleaming with glossy tiled floors, crisp décor and an open plan design with a vaulted ceiling enhancing the sense of space. You will love the bi-fold window in the kitchen that peels right back and the sliding door that allows seamless transition to the separate and oversized entertainment/alfresco area where you can relax or socialise come rain, hail or shine. Alternatively take your entertaining outdoors via the full width bi-fold doors to either the privately screened paved area or the huge hardwood rear deck backdropped by leafy serenity.
Soak up the fabulous family lifestyle on offer here and along with Lake Macquarie's water sports, foreshore walks, picnic areas and parks just minutes away, you literally have adventure and leisure on your doorstep.
- Single level home on almost 3/4-acre block with plenty of room for kids & pets to run around
- Spacious kitchen with induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, and dishwasher, with bi-fold servery window to entertaining room
- Split air-conditioning in all rooms
- Three of the four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes; master opens to deck
- Full size family bathroom with shower over large corner bath; master ensuite with frameless patterned shower glass
- Double garage offers the convenience of internal access into home; 6-car shed with 3 auto 3.1x3.1m doors, 10A, 15A and 3-phase power, including full plumbing to the shed; plus 2 additional storage sheds
- Easy stroll to Aldi, local shops, park, cafe and Mount Hutton Public school
- Minutes away from both Lake Macquarie and Charlestown Square shopping centres
- 10-15 minutes to Newcastle beaches and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD
- Private semi-rural setting just 2.5km from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie and 1500m from the city bypass
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
What’s around Cowmeadow Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Newcastle / Lake Macquarie
PRD - Newcastle / Lake Macquarie
Nearby schools in and around Mount Hutton, NSW
Discussions in Mount Hutton, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Hutton, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Hutton, NSW 2290
No similar properties found in Mount Hutton