“Contemporary Bayside Masterwork”
A triumph of contemporary design, this luxurious bay house combines state of the art interiors with a resort-like ambience to create a luxurious family haven in one of Wynnum's most exclusive beachside addresses.
A bold expression of a classic Australian beach house, the fully renovated freestanding home gives this property a contemporary feel, celebrating outdoor living with dramatic glass-framed interiors, merging seamlessly with sunny tropical gardens featuring a large sparkling pool as centerpiece.
Capturing sweeping views over the ocean from most rooms, the two-storey home is perfectly configured for family living with four spacious bedrooms, three luxury appointed bathrooms, chef's kitchen, undercover outdoor living spaces that takes in wide panoramic views of the Bay as well as City views on a massive 673m2 elevated block.
Secure electric gated boat parking on site as well as ample space for cars and other leisure toys you may have. Stroll to the Esplanade, walk to the dog park and wetlands or Wynnum CBD. Ideally located, a short 30 minute drive to the airport, 40 minutes to the City or a few minutes to the train station for easy commute to the City by rai. Westfield Shopping Centre and other retail shops are also a short drive away.
- One of Wynnum's most coveted streets
- Massive 673m2 elevated block with 360-degree views from the bay to the city
- Extensive use of louvred windows allow the breezes to flow through
- Four double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master suite with ensuite
- Three Luxe bathrooms, powder room
- Chef's kitchen with imported Falcon free standing cooker & butler's pantry
- Rumpus room with wet bar extends to an undercover entertainment area
- Bespoke 2pac joinery throughout
- Open plan living/dining
- Extensive use of imported floors tiles
- Large salt chlorinated/Onga pump sparkling in ground pool
- Landscaped gardens with undercover dining terrace
- North facing side deck with roof top viewing platform
- 6.12KW solar system, 5KW inverter
- Remote control electric blinds
- Flyscreens throughout to most doors and windows
- Large internal laundry, custom joinery
- Australian made/standards Actron 19KW split/ducted air and visual intercom airphone
- Walk to The Esplanade and local Parks
- Private & public School catchment zone
All the hard work has been done to a very high standard so all you need to do is enjoy.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.