Home loan calculator?
“Split Level | Master Piece”
Binnie Jaura #1 Agent of Box Hill & Ray White Rouse Hill is proud to present this Iconic Split level home built by award-winning Montgomery Homes. Sitting at the high end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, this engaging, four-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage-garden residence was designed to showcase the best in urban family living. Despite being in a Sydney metro suburb, 32 Triumph Road, Gables is in a peaceful setting with a stunning semi-rural outlook. Close to nature parks and playgrounds living here will give you all the benefits of city and country life.
Designed to contour to the elevated slope of the block, the home entices across various levels and intrigues from the moment you are welcomed through the raised foyer. With a clever floorplan, neutral décor, and skillful mix of contemporary and country features throughout.
An elegant mid-level porch welcomes you through the raised foyer, giving way to a spacious Formal/Home theatre. The upper level features the spacious master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and Ensuite, a Powder room, an open-plan kitchen, and a living area leading to a balcony with beautiful views for hosting friends and family. Retreat to the lower level and find three bedrooms, with walk-in-robes and convenient access to the main bathroom - surrounding the additional rumpus room space.
• Split level double storey
• Four bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, and a Double garage
• Separate living areas on different levels
• Plantation shutters and sheer curtains
• Bi-Fold Windows on Bedrooms and Outdoors
• Backyard decking with firepit
• Upstairs rumpus opens to Balcony
• Extended benchtop with breakfast bar
• Walk-in Pantry
• 900mm ILVE Appliances
• Built-in Microwave
• Plumbing for fridge
• 4 Zone Daikin Aircon
• Floorboards throughout
• Colourbond roof
• Approx. 9 minutes from Rouse hill shops
• Approx. 9 minutes from Tallawong Station and Rouse Hill metro and shopping centre
• Approx. 5 Minutes from the upcoming Gables & Terry Road Shopping centre
• Approx. 3 minutes from the Santa Sofia Collage
For more information call:-
Binnie Jaura 0430 434 732
*Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.