What we love
Privately positioned to the rear, this stunning brand new architecturally-designed tri-level four bedroom three bathroom residence manages awe-inspiring ocean views whilst offering a luxurious coastal lifestyle like no other, just footsteps from the surf, sand and sparkling Indian Ocean waters - and so much more.
At entry level, an activity area leaves plenty of space for a study and spills out to a side alfresco courtyard overlooking the shimmering private swimming pool. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the first floor, including a sumptuous master suite with a fully-fitted walk-in wardrobe, a sea vista from the balcony and a lavish fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a double rain shower, a free-standing bath tub, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet - all finished in neutral ceramic and natural stone tiling.
Downstairs, enjoy the convenience of lift access from a massive four-car remote garage with two storerooms and a handy shopper's entry. There is also a huge under-stair storeroom or wine cellar on the floor also.
Upstairs on the top level, a spacious open-plan living and dining area incorporates a contemporary kitchen into an airy design and opens out to two balconies - one being the main alfresco space and boasting views all the way to Hillarys Marina. Also on the floor is a carpeted family or theatre room providing a generous second living zone, as well as integrated sound throughout the home.
This desirable location is just seconds from a plethora of cafes and restaurants, pristine beaches surrounding Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Boat Harbour, top schools (public and private), Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, outstanding shopping, transport, the freeway and more. This is seaside living of the highest order!
What to know
- The expansive open-plan living and dining area (upper level) has a feature fireplace, built-in timber cabinetry, high ceilings and extra-high and wide double-glazed aluminium windows to capitalise on ocean views to Rottnest Island - and beyond
- A stunning Chef's kitchen comes complete with six-millimetre glass splashbacks, sleek Essa stone bench tops (and an island breakfast bar), soft-closing drawers and lacquered cabinets, quality sink and tap fittings, excellent Miele integrated appliances (a gas cook top, electric and compact oven, range hood, dishwasher and microwave), a Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer and a hidden walk-in pantry/scullery
- Fully-tiled upstairs powder room with stone vanity
- King-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- 4th or guest bedroom suite with outdoor access to its own private courtyard, a WIR and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Fully-tiled spare bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Stone tops to an entry-level laundry with glass splashbacks and outdoor access to a private rear drying court
- Outdoor stainless-steel barbecue kitchen to main alfresco balcony
- Linen press at entry level
- Security gate and own driveway with keypad access in and out of property
- Additional parking/reversing bay
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Solid Blackbutt timber flooring
- Plush carpets to bedrooms
- Essa stone bench tops throughout
- Fully-vitrified external porcelain tiles
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security alarm and Dorani A/V intercom systems
- Exposed aggregate paving
- Gas hot water
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Electric/motorised quality roller blind fittings
- Reticulated low-maintenance garden beds
- Side access to rear of property
- An EMCO-built home
- 565.13sqm (approx.) total living area
Who to talk to
To find out more about this property, you can contact agents Sean and Jenny Hughes on 0426 217 676 or Oliver Hess on 0478 844 311, or by email at [email protected]
What’s around West Coast Drive
Contact the real estate agent
Sean & Jenny Hughes
Realmark - Coastal
Nearby schools in and around Marmion, WA
Discussions in Marmion, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Marmion, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Marmion, WA 6020
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs