“State of the art residence with everlasting quality and northern sun”
This double brick and concrete two storey terrace was built in 2017 to seamlessly blend in with the neighbouring period homes upon a sought-after Mosman cul-de-sac. The landscaped 241sqm block delights in a due north aspect maximising the internal light and cross ventilation.
Maintaining lofty 2.7m ceilings across both levels, light oak flooring with an acoustic underlay features throughout. Cohesive in its finishes, sophisticated matte black accents punctuate the Carrara marble tiling and crisp white walls. Surrounded by greenery, two sets of doors open out to a private garden delighting in a sunny north aspect. Delivering open-plan living at its best, there is a clear line of sight from the striking Smartstone Statuario Venato kitchen island bench to the outdoor entertaining and secure child-friendly wraparound garden. Designed to offer incredible versatility, a clever multi-purpose room with balcony access through French doors is flexible as a second living room, fourth bedroom or work-from home space with concealed study station.
Combining everyday convenience with harbourside serenity, discover the endless appeal of this peaceful pocket footsteps from the Cremorne Point Walk and the attractions of Mosman Bay. Close to the local Spofforth Street shops and cafes, travel into the city by express bus transport or by ferry.
- Smeg appliances integrated within the sleek stone topped kitchen joinery
- Kitchen design with two-way storage, wine rack and tea & coffee station
- Sheer curtains dressing the commercial grade aluminium doors and windows
- Master suite personalised with bedside pendants, all bedrooms with built-ins
- Multi-purpose room with b-in study, possible extra living room or bedroom
- Three marble herringbone tiled bathrooms, designer bath in main bathroom
- Concealed laundry with sink and cabinetry, electric curtains, external louvres
- Masses of storage; sleek joinery, roofline, attic and walk-in under-stair storage
- Double tandem off-street parking, sandstone pathways and flowering Jasmine
- Architectural shadow lines, Colourbond shed and 2000L rainwater tank
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, surround sound and alarm
- Helioscreen awning with wind sensor, composite deck with gas/power/water
- Convenient to leading schools and a gentle walk to parks, cafes, bus and ferry
Finished to an exceptionally high standard with a long list of modern conveniences, please contact Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509 or Benoit Guittonneau 0416 514 010 for a full features list on this quality property.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton