Imagine owning a beautifully appointed, modern, near new unit, in one of the fastest growing sectors of Sydney's West. Add to this the convenience of being within walking distance of public transport and entertainment; and you have Ray White Nolan & Iken's latest offering in Kellyville.
This immaculate 2‐bedroom apartment is perfect for the young executive couple, astute investor, or empty nesters looking to downsize.
• Two bedrooms with built‐in robes
• The master bedroom has its own private ensuite
• Second bathroom with stone‐top vanity, soft close drawers, bath and shower
• The carpeted lounge area opens up to a large balcony, perfect for entertaining
• Dining room off the kitchen plus study nook
• Contemporary galley style kitchen brimming with features: 40 mm Caeserstone benchtops with breakfast bar; feature lighting, stainless steel cooktop, oven and rangehood; soft close drawers and doors, pantry, and loads of space to prepare the perfect meal.
• Secure basement parking for one vehicle, with lift access
• Controlled, intercom access to building for premium safety
• Other excellent inclusions are: Air conditioning, ceiling fan, blinds, insect screens, downlights, internal laundry, shadowline cornices, large rooftop terrace offering stunning views, and plenty of visitors parking
• Excellent rent potential in a desirable location for tenants - $470 - $500/ week
Only a short drive to T‐way buses and restaurants, to Stanhope Village, Rouse Hill Town Centre and the future train station (part of the upcoming Northwest Rail Link).
• If you have school-aged children, within 3 km there are 12 primary and secondary schools, of which William Clarke College is one of the most prestigious private schools in Sydney's North-West, ranking among the top 60 of NSW's private high schools. It is also walking distance to Hills Adventist College.
We look forward to helping you be the new owner of this stunning apartment, so call Adam on 0414 013 198 today, for more information.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.