4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | 2 cars
This immaculately appointed residence, on a vast (548sqm) north-facing block, enjoys all the benefits of being located within a quiet and friendly coastal community and bolstered by verdant national parklands is just minutes from Yanchep Beach and Yanchep Lagoon - yet close to all the popular amenities and transport links desired for modern living.
Outdoor entertaining has been perfectly accommodated in this practical, light-filled home which includes a huge north-facing rear garden and a paved alfresco surrounded by mesh roller blinds to allow for protected living around the seasons.
Adjoining the patio is the spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining which evoke chic coastal aesthetics of natural ceramic floor tiles, warm-grey highlights and loads of windows to enhance the enviable northern light.
Fitted with an extra-large Blanco oven, five-burner gas stove, walk-in pantry and loads of soft-closing cabinetry, the kitchen enjoys garden views from every aspect, while a nearby theatre room, finished with newly laid plush carpet and double doors, is the perfect retreat to enjoy a movie or unwind away from the rest of the home.
As expected, the generous master suite is designed with luxury appointments in mind; a semi-open ensuite with stylish neutral finishes and deep-set shower, complements a large walk-in-robe and tranquil garden views at the front of the home, while the remaining bedrooms are ideally located at the rear of the property.
Separated by a generous, fresh and modern bathroom (with tub) along with an equally large laundry/powder room (with huge linen cupboard), the remaining three bedrooms are newly laid in plush carpets, and each fitted with built-in-robes.
Other features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, a double remote garage, low-maintenance fully reticulated gardens and quality security locks on all doors and windows.
Walking distance to Yanchep Secondary College and breathtaking national parklands nearby that define the beauty of the Yanchep community. A lifestyle here is the perfect balance of green open spaces for children to play and explore, whilst adults can enjoy multiple leisure pursuits and relaxation from multiple walking trails and coastal splendour, yet equally enjoy easy access to the city centres of Yanchep, Joondalup and Wanneroo.
This property is also a short walk to Yanchep Dog Beach, the spectacular coastline and the Foreshore Reserve, along with Woolworths supermarket, medical facilities, cafes and restaurants, in addition to Yanchep Lagoon Primary School which is just a few minutes away.
- Generous (rear) north-facing 548sqm block
- Crisp and breezy coastal interior aesthetic
- Newly laid fresh carpets throughout
- Presented in exceptional condition/practical modern design (2010)
- North facing open plan living, kitchen & dining (ceramic tile floors throughout)
- Weather protected (with cafe roller blinds) alfresco area
- Gas bayonet in main living area
- Practical kitchen design/ample bench space/extra-large oven/5-burner stovetop
- Private cinema room (with twin door privacy)
- Deluxe master suite with semi-open ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Built-in-robes in bedrooms
- Shared second bathroom with tub
- Fully reticulated easy-care gardens
- High quality Colourbond fencing
- Secure locks on all doors and windows
- Double remote garage
- Walking distance to Yanchep Secondary College
- Breathtaking national parkland and coastlines nearby
- Very short distance to local shops, schools, amenities/cafes/restaurants/fuel stations
- Direct transport links via Marmion Avenue (less than two minutes away).
Council Rates: $1,720 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $990.22 approx. per annum
To discover more about this immaculately appointed family residence, contact Kate Webb, Director/Licensee at Morgan Webb Real Estate, on Tel: 0408 738 755.