“Charming Residence - Resort Style Living”
This spectacular residence is positioned within a private and quiet 896m2 allotment and surrounded in beautiful tropical landscaped gardens, multiple indoor living areas and outdoor living secluded in privacy.
- Large covered outdoor alfresco area with downlights, ceiling fan - secluded in privacy and surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens
- Hardwood timber deck area surrounding the sparkling in ground swimming pool complete with running waterfall
- Expansive open plan main living area measuring 9.8m x 3.9m and separate family room perfect for a children's or teenagers area
- Huge lock up shed (measuring 6m x 8m) with high ceilings and remote controlled electric roller door
- Double carport and lots of additional hardstand parking for boats, trailers, campervans or additional vehicles
- Entire perimeter securely fenced with remote controlled electric gate
- Located within the Ashmore State Primary and Benowa State High School Catchment
Centrally located within 4.7km of the Gold Coast University/Hospital, 3.8km to the Smith Street Motorway and 7.1km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Falls within the catchment of the Ashmore State Primary School and the Benowa State High School. Close proximity to a number of other schools and local shopping centres and family parks.
Only 1.6km to the soon to be built $50 million Ashmore Markets. Churchill Development Group's executive director, Jonathan Leishman, in conjunction with Steer Developments, intends to create a premium retail and food marketplace taking up 5,300m.
"A focus for the development is fresh, fabulous local food and wine, but as a community hub we see a need for a medical offering also and as such we'll be offering a state-of-the-art medical space with several other specialty retailers," Leishman sai
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.