“Modern Convenience with Federation Flair Walk to Absolutely Everything! DA approved”
Set amongst picturesque Federation homes upon a leafy community-minded street, this solid double brick semi-detached home showcases both original beauty and an easy-living layout.
Ready to enjoy now with room to grow in the future, there is DA approval in place to capture city views from a new master retreat. A traditional front veranda opens into a long hallway lined in timber floorboards. Two double bedrooms stem off the hall arriving into the central lounge and adjoining dining room. Entertain both indoors and out, the timber deck overlooks a paved barbeque patio and secure child friendly level lawn.
Position perfect, walk to Military Road bus stops, vibrant eateries, supermarket and the Hayden Orpheum Cinema. Superbly central, travel into the city in mere minutes and relax at local harbour beaches and parks.
• Central lounge room with integrated cabinetry connecting to a sky-lit dining
• Kitchen overlooking the garden, Ilve gas cooking and Bosch dishwasher
• Both bedrooms with built-ins and plantation shutters, main with fireplace
• Fresh bathroom featuring an oversized vanity and combined bath/shower
• Lofty proportions, high ornate ceilings and an decorative arch in hallway
• Timber deck overlooking paving and a level lawn outlined by lush gardens
• Attic storage, garden shed and under-house storage, ducted heating
• Separate laundry equipped with masses of storage, fabulous kitchen storage
• A gentle 10 minute walk to express buses, IGA, cafes and Orpheum Cinema
• Walk to local playgrounds, central to both private and public schooling options