Home loan calculator?
“Up, Up & Away - Warehouse Conversion with “Air Rights””
Deadline Sale (if not sold prior) Friday 17th December at 3:00pm
This warehouse conversion with “air rights” is perched perfectly on the top floor of the city’s best kept secret, The Wiltshire – a former PMG Parcels warehouse, converted circa 1999.
• Incredible scope to renovate, refurbish and extend upwards (STCA)
• Double height ceilings, exposed beams, and pipework
• Approximately 123sqm of internal space with limitless potential
• Versatile floorplan, allowing for bespoke living
• Granite kitchen with gas cooktop, integrated appliances, wine storage
• Open plan living, large formal dining area
• Currently configured as a two bedroom plus designated study
• Mezzanine bedroom with abundant concealed storage
• Concertina doors to conceal the open main bedroom with walk in robes
• Pristine bathroom with double shower and full laundry facilities
• Original condition, but immediately comfortable
• Close to the legal precinct, making it an attractive proposition as office space and/or chambers
Wonderfully positioned in the free tram zone and within excellent proximity of Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, Coles supermarket, Southern Cross Station and Skybus, Melbourne’s laneways, shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Don’t let this one be the one that got away!
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique – WHU properties in Melbourne’s inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit: https://harcourtsmelbournecity.com or phone us on 03 9664 8100.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.