Home loan calculator?
“Quiet beach base among the treetops”
FIND. From its position well set back from the road, this home offers a stylish, quiet place to relax after surfing at the beach metres away, or sampling one of the many delicious eateries with cuisines from all over the world.
LOVE. The contemporary kitchen features elegant waterfall white stone benchtops paired with a subway tile splashback with an equally stylish modern bathroom. The living room enjoys a private treetop vista and north-facing outlook, a perfect spot to sit and enjoy sunshine all year round.
- Renovated to a contemporary style with a neutral palette, this home has an effortless flow to it, making the most of its northern aspect.
- Both bedrooms offer plenty of storage, featuring built-in wardrobes and carpeted for extra comfort.
- Set up a barbecue on the north-facing balcony to enjoy your classic sizzling Aussie steak.
- A European laundry is tucked away next to the kitchen for added convenience.
- Additional space for storage can be found at the entrance, with room in the living room to set up a study table.
- The pet-friendly block features plenty of visitor parking out the front and a secure entry.
LIVE. Enjoy the best of city beach living only 850m from the shimmering sands of Dee Why beach and surrounded by dozens of tantalising dining options nearby. Catch buses to Warringah Mall or express buses to Wynyard with bus stops mere metres away, for the luxury of car-free living.
Water rates: Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx $436.67 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1653.59 pq (temporarily)
Apartment: 75.3 sqm
Garage Approx 15.6 sqm
Total Approx 90.9 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL, Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafe
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love that it's an equal walking distance between the shops and the beach so you can literally duck down to shops quickly in the afternoon and walk home.
- The building is in great shape having been upgraded recently in a number of ways, so new owners can take comfort in knowing it's really well managed.
- An added bonus is we have power and storage built into our garage which is perfect to use as a workshop if needed.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.