Totally immersed within the natural beauty of Middle Harbour, this substantial north facing double brick home captures calming water views from its spectacular 828sqm deep waterfront landholding.
Split over two levels, the harbour outlook is welcomed from most key living areas. Originally built in the 1950s, this is only the second time this exceptional property has been offered for sale. Easily returned to its former glory, there is also potential to reconfigure, renovate or rebuild capitalising on the blue chip waterfront setting.
Classically appointed with quality updates, both kitchens have been modernised with the upper level boasting stone benchtops and a full suite of high-end Miele cooking appliances. Northern sun streams inward with multiple harbourside terraces basking in its all day warmth. Tiered gardens and lawns cascade down to the deepwater jetty, pontoon and boatshed.
Secure your own slice of the harbour foreshore with idyllic walking trails and pristine parkland just footsteps from your door. Nestled within a peaceful yet convenient low traffic avenue, the Sydney CBD is just moments away without passing through a single set of traffic lights.
- Superb views from expansive family room, lounge, dining and adjoining terrace
- Lower level also opening out to a harbourside terrace, versatile configuration
- Renovated entertainer's kitchen with dual Miele ovens and induction cooktop
- Main kitchen also features breakfast bar seating and a 2 drawer dishwasher
- 2nd full kitchen united by stylish blue subway tiles servicing the lower level
- Quality bathrooms with separate powder rooms, family bathroom with bath
- 5 generous bedrooms across 2 floors, some with built-in robes and views
- Prized deepwater boating facilities include a jetty, pontoon and boatshed
- Long term family home well-maintained by its current owners for over 46years
- Formal entry foyer connecting to an internal stairwell, walk-in storeroom
- Double lock-up garage mere steps away from each entry, discreet frontage
- High ceilings throughout, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs
- Under-house storage, workshop, laundry, drying area and 3rd powder room
- Quick and convenient access into the CBD and North Sydney, stroll to bus stop
- Neighbouring Cammeray Marina, close to Tunks Park, cafes and popular schools
Expressions of Interest invited on or before Thursday 28th February 5pm.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.