“ABOVE THE CROWD!”
Auction Location: Onsite.
This one ended up selling under the hammer. No further open homes !
Perched on the ridge in Carina Heights, this could very possibly be Brisbane's best view property currently on the market!
Spectacular vistas of the city and surrounding suburbs towards the gateway and the harbour, make this an unforgettable sight!
Please read to the end.....
Features at a glance:
- amazing city views and vistas
- solid well-constructed brick and concrete house
- 5 bedrooms - 3 on one level, 2 on the lower level
- 3 bathrooms
- main bedroom with ensuite
- natural light
- large living area upstairs
- kitchen with views in original condition
- massive downstairs area with space for a lounge suite plus pool table
- private courtyard area with bbq area
- 2 street frontage
- room for boat, or caravan or pool
- easy access from different levels
- dual living option
- downstairs storage area with room for a cellar/office/mancave
- water tank
- low maintenance yard
- very neat and well maintained property - very little to do
The house, constructed in the 1980s, is solid brick with suspended concrete slab on two levels and absolutely rock solid as the old testament.
Unusually you have two street frontage and the property can be accessed both from Kildare street or through a private road just down the road.
There are two balconies on two of the levels, encompassing the views which can be enjoyed equally through the windows and glass doors.
- This is on the street level and 3 of the 5 bedrooms and living are on one level.
- The living/dining area spills out onto the balcony to enjoy the amazing views.
- The kitchen is original but in good workable condition, ready for a make-over and revamp to add your own style and profit.
- The master bedroom has an en-suite and also walk in robe.
- The bathrooms are in good, original condition.
- Downstairs offers a massive space, all tiled with quality ceramic tiles, and there is a living area as well as room for a pool table.
- The bedrooms are very spacious indeed and also enjoy the views which are outstanding also from downstairs.
- One of the bedrooms downstairs opens also onto the balcony area.
- There is a downstairs bathroom and combined laundry area, too.
- Downstairs living also opens onto a little bricked courtyard area which is ideal for quiet barbeques.
Lower street level:
- This levels offers a myriad of storage options/hobby room/office area and plenty of space for a variety of reasons - or the ideal man cave! There is also a storage area under the house.
- This is very cool and would be perfect for a cellar or wine-making enthusiast!
On 600m2, this property has none of its own easements on the title.
Therefore there is plenty of room for a car, to store a boat/caravan etc and is also a low maintenance garden. There is a water tank should you wish to enjoy growing vegetables which the current owner has done for many years.
This is the FIRST time this home has been offered to the market and is a genuinely exceptional opportunity for you to renovate for profit, landbank (and rent out) or alternatively redesign or create your own magnificent masterpiece. The choice is yours entirely!
But one thing is for sure .... this is a rare find!
We are going to auction so please do not ask for a price guide as legislation dictates we cannot provide one. Please ensure you do your own research or get your own independent bank valuation if you need further clarification. We are also unable to provide comparable sales. Thank you for understanding and respecting this.