“Location Location Location”
Proudly presented by Fulton Borthwick
Presenting impeccably, this gorgeous light and bright 1995 built solid double brick and tile 3 bedroom villa, is in a small, well-maintained complex, and has recently undergone a substantial and tasteful facelift.
The location is fantastic being within walking distance to Curtin University, the local IGA, and the scenic Hillview Park, and a short drive to a host of other amenities and key arterial roads.
The property will be ideally suited to a first home buyer, downsizer, or even an investor having previously been registered with Curtin Uni as a preferred provider of student accommodation.
Just check out all the features and benefits:
* Freshly painted internally with a neutral colour tone
* Separate spacious lounge with split system Fujitsu aircon
* Spacious dining with access to the rear courtyard via sliders
* Kitchen with NEW benchtop, NEW tiled backsplash, NEW Technika oven, Westinghouse gas cooktop, pantry, stainless steel sink with NEW tapware
* Master bedroom with double built-in robes and BRAND-NEW well-appointed semi-ensuite
* Second bedroom with built-in robe
* Third bedroom
* Linen cupboard
* Separate laundry
* Separate WC
* NEW vinyl timber look flooring
* Carport with lockable roller door with open space to park another MV in tandem
* Rinnai B16 gas HWS
* Security screens on all windows and sliders
* Self-managed complex ensuring strata fees are prudently and judiciously expensed
* Low Strata fees of only $700per annum - (175pq)
* Council Rates: 1555.76 (21/22FY)
* Water Rates: 936.53 (21/22FY)
Seriously folks this is one to be put right on top of your shopping list. ACT NOW!
Call Fulton on 0481 19 44 39 for inspection arrangements or additional details
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.