“Finish this Gem!”
4 Cambewarra Cres., also known as 43 Turner Rd Berowra Heights, features a quality built 1960s single-level brick-veneer house, stripped out, updated and renewed with the highest quality materials and features. Planning finished to create an eco-friendly sustainable home. Reinstatement of the interior is ready to be carried out without further preparation required. The new external features of the house are complete. Surrounded by established gardens front and rear with views across the National Park all the way to the Blue Mountains.
Positioned on a 1201sqm parcel of land with two street accesses, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed. The property has the potential to subdivide (STCA), or complete the interior and make it your own.
A short, level walk to Berowra Village Shops, bus stop to Berowra Station, walk to the National Parks. Short drive to Westfields, easy access to the M1, North Connex and some of the area's most prestigious schools.
- Picturesque gardens with established fruit trees and veggie patches shape the home.
- Set on 1201sqm of land with rare two street accesses.
- Opportunity to create your dream home.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & 2nd toilet. Open-plan kitchen and lounge, and separate large family/media room, with large picture windows throughout.
- Drive-through garage with ample additional off-street parking.
- Brand new double-glazed hardwood windows with screens throughout. Brand new insulated copper plumbing, insulation, new roof, eaves and gables. No old materials left to be stripped out.
- Blank canvas to complete the interior you choose.
- Potential to subdivide (STCA) or complete the sustainable house of your dreams.
- Quiet corner of Berowra Heights close to the shops
- Beautiful sunset views to the Blue Mountains
- Footsteps to bus stop on Turner Rd
- Short 5 minute walk to Berowra Village including Coles, cafes, doctors, childcare and Berowra Tavern.
- 3-minute drive to Wideview Public School
- Minutes to Berowra Station & Hornsby Westfield
To truly appreciate what this property has to offer contact Dean 0425 214 866 or Di Finch 0425 226 180 today.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."