“FAMILY COMFORTABILITY! 2x FULL EN-SUITE! MASSIVE LAND!”
Universal Real Estate Vic North proudly presents this home nestled in a family-friendly location, recently renovated, contemporary style, tastefully decorated and well designed. No details have been spared, as is seen through the use of premium materials and immaculate execution. If you are looking for a property that offers outstanding value for money and is located minutes from school, parks and other amenities, you have come to the right address. Ideally suited to first home buyers, the large parcel of land will appeal to astute investors alike.
- BEDROOMS: Generous Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe and gorgeous newly renovated en-suite with tiles up to the ceiling, modern stone vanity, wall mounted basin, double shower with the niche. 2nd Bedroom also with en-suite offers built-in-robes, tiles up to the ceiling, a walk-in shower, stone vanity, double shower with the niche. 3rd Bedroom of generous size with built-in robes. 4th Bedroom with a front yard view can be used as a study or work from home option as well.
- CENTRAL BATHROOM: The large main bathroom comprises a freestanding bathtub, double vanity, double shower with a niche. Premium tiles up to the ceiling with adjoining laundry.
- KITCHEN: Spacious and well-designed kitchen with 60 mm stone benchtop with waterfall feature, can also be used as a buffet table. Soft closing draws with overhead cupboards and ample storage space. Tiled splashback complementing the home theme. Stainless steel appliances with Asko dishwasher and bosch cooktop.
- LIVING AREAS: 2 living areas with a formal lounge at the entrance and a large open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
- BACKYARD: Covered pergola with concrete flooring ideal for entertainment. Huge backyard for kids to play. Varied vegetation surrounding the backyard creating a sense of privacy. Space to grow your own vegetables.
- GARAGE: Rumpus room/double car garage with remote control access. Ample spaces for car, boat, caravan or trailer parking.
- ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS: Ducted heating/evaporative cooling, Mitsubishi reverse cycle split system 8.5 kw in family living area, Led downlights, Hybrid Flooring, New hot water system, 6.5 kw solar panels and much more.
- BENEFITS: Huge block of prime land with the possibility of subdivision subject to council approval.
-LOCATION: Ideally situated in quiet court location walking distance to Craigieburn Primary & Secondary school, childcare centre, Hothlyn shopping strip, approx. 20mins walk to Craigieburn Train Station. Close to Craigieburn plaza, Medical Centres, dentist and all other amenities.
Available for investors and home occupiers, one thing is for sure, this beauty will not hang around long.
Don't miss out! Call:
Achal Arora: 0432 413 929
Varun Makar: 0451 849 477
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only and all photos are for illustration purposes only. The given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the landlord or agent.
What’s around Padstowe Court
Contact the real estate agent
Nearby schools in and around Craigieburn, VIC
Discussions in Craigieburn, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Craigieburn, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Craigieburn, VIC 3064
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs