“'First home buyers, investors, astute purchasers…Look no further!'”
Ideally located midway to the beach and city and only a short stroll to the picturesque Torrens 'Linear Park', this affordable solid brick residence is sure to impress.
Conveniently positioned on a versatile corner allotment of 426m2 (approximately) of land, this easy-care residence offers numerous classes of buyers with an exciting opportunity to stake their claim in one of the Western Suburbs' most sought after locales.
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
* 3 double sized bedrooms (all bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans).
* Elegant formal lounge room which is conveniently positioned off the entrance hallway.
* Separate dining room.
* Neat kitchen which is complemented with an abundance of cupboard storage, gas cooking and quality appliances.
* Central main bathroom which is complemented with a bath. Separate w.c.
* Laundry with linen press storage and direct access to the rear yard.
* Sizeable outdoor verandah entertaining area. This large area can also act as a carport for 3 cars if desired.
* Landscaped front and rear gardens which encompasses established plants and lawn areas - perfect setting for young kids to play or for the family pets.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning wall unit.
* Rental projection of $430 to $450 per week. Please see R7 Notice in the photo section.
* All this and more on a healthy land mass of approximately 426m2 of land.
Local attractions within proximity include the Torrens 'Linear Park', 'Pooch Park', the 'Kooyonga' Golf Course, classy private and public schools, classy cafés and Restaurants, the airport (not under flight path), public transport and much more!
'It's all about location and lifestyle. You're sure to be very impressed!'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.