“Contemporary living in Cherrybrook Tech catchment”
Privately tucked away on the edge of the Berowra Creek Valley, this stunning residence offers the perfect sanctuary for families. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, its elevated position provides peaceful treetop vistas. Built just 10-years ago, the stylish dual level home is a rare find in this established suburb highly desired for schools and local shopping. It opens to a light-filled modern floor plan delivering stylish and easy living.
- Versatile open plan living and family dining, plus additional upstairs rumpus/study
- Chef-style stone topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Superb outdoor flow to covered rear entertainment terrace and barbecue area
- Master retreat with built-in custom wardrobe, large ensuites and private balcony
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, luxury main bath with freestanding tub
- Shadow line cornices, downlights, timber look tiles, plush carpets, storage
- Incredibly private and tranquil position, fully fenced, double automatic garage
- In catchment zone for John Purchase Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High
- Choice of nearby private schools including Mount St Benedicts and Oakhill College
- Less than 10-minutes to Cherrybrook Metro, moments to local Cherrybrook Village
- Easy access to Castle Towers (6.2km), Hornsby Westfields (11km), Round Corner (7km)
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Stone Beecroft/Castle Hill by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.