“Serene Family Home on 1273m2 + Water Views”
Here’s your chance to secure this charming residence on approximately 1273sqm and exclusive esplanade address in Warneet directly opposite Rutherford Inlet.
- 3 large bedrooms (all have built-in robes) including upstairs master bedroom with ensuite and remaining bedrooms downstairs serviced by the central bathroom and toilet.
- Open and light filled family/dining room adorned by a soaring vaulted ceiling and windows and a Coonara wood heater.
- A bright and well-appointed kitchen featuring stone benches stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven and cooktop, dishwasher and a built-in wine fridge!
- Separate rumpus room upstairs with a built-in bar and balcony overlooking the water.
- Covered outdoor pergola featuring a heated spa overlooking the spacious rear yard – perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round.
Additional Features include; heating and cooling, ceiling fans, double carport, side access to the rear lock-up garage and backyard (ideal for parking your boat, caravan and/or trailer), a separate garden shed and so much more!
And if you’re a boatie/fisherman, then you will easily fit right in with this prime position offering quick access to the bay from both boat ramps and Warneet’s Yacht Club just a few steps away – and, if you don’t yet have a boat, it will be tempting to get one just to make use of the great facilities here.
An idyllic lifestyle with the foreshore directly in front and just a short stroll to Warneet’s recreation reserve, general store and bus stop, as well as a short drive to Cranbourne and Baxter, this is an accessible and supremely secluded coastal hamlet retreat.
**PLEASE NOTE: PHOTO I.D REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**