“With so much to love!”
Entirely transformed and completed to perfection, blending new with original statement pieces. This Californian Bungalow inspired home incorporates a multitude of living zones including a dining and family sitting area, a cosy lounge as well as a study.
Outdoors has been designed so that shared enjoyment and entertainment is easy, with a large private rear deck overlooking the in-ground swimming pool, stone masoned fire pit with surround seating and extensive landscaped gardens, inviting indoor/outdoor living.
This breathtaking home is virtually brand new and exudes a sleek yet soothing vibe. Absolutely nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, with only a short stroll to either the quiet Clifton Beach or the hustle and bustle of Palm Cove, there is a lot you will love about this home.
• Award Winning Landscaped Gardens
• Low maintenance and fully fenced with astroturfing and automated irrigation system to the gardens
• Large kitchen with black Caesar stone bench-tops, a black resin double sink and a statement iLve' 900mm wide oven/cooktop
• Four spacious queen sized bedrooms + designated dual study/office
• The private & deluxe main bedroom features stunning windows, a built-in robe & beautiful ensuite
• Garage parking for three vehicles with extra room for trailers
• Extra storage is available down the side of the home with the bonus of side access and a storage shed/workshop
• Professionally interior designed
• Fire Pitt with bench seating
• Outdoor Shower
• Pool with enviro pump
• Steel trusses and Insulated roof
• 5-minute walk to Clifton beach
• 10-minute walk to Palm Cove