“Stancliff' Balmoral Beachfront Beauty with Iconic Views through The Heads”
Casting a watchful eye across Balmoral from the rock pools below straight through Sydney Heads, this elegant yet relaxed beachside apartment graces the 4th floor of the newly upgraded Stancliff' building upon the shores of Balmoral Beach.
Boasting 127sqm on title, the apartment is united by Bluegum timber floorboards and a crisp white colour palette. The light interiors are enhanced further by the perfect north easterly aspect and postcard views through oversized steel framed windows. Timelessly customised, the ambient living spaces connect to the entertainer's kitchen complete with a full suite of Miele appliances.
A rare opportunity to secure a slice of the only beachfront block on Balmoral, experience coastal luxury at its best. Stroll along the sand at your leisure to celebrated local eateries upon The Esplanade and enjoy direct access to the shoreline through the lush communal gardens.
- Two oversized windows framing water views in the living area
- Versatile layout with welcoming free-flowing living, sitting and dining spaces
- Timber kitchen centred around a marble topped island, Miele appliances
- Built-in robes within the master bedroom, integrated laundry and linen press
- Mosaic-tiled bathroom with bath tub and timeless European appointments
- Windows elegantly dressed in classic plantation shutters, ornate cornicing
- Level lift access from the secure double parking and storage cage
- Landscaped beachfront barbeque and picnic area with direct beach access
- Iconic c1950s building beautifully maintained, prestige tightly held block
- 150m to Balmoral Beach Club, stroll to the Bathers' Pavilion and Rotunda
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.