So very rare these days to find a massive house on an equally impressive 1012sqm block, actually it's virtually unheard of.
This 1950's brick and tile home is sure to impress.
- 3 extra large bedrooms (master with access to front porch )
- Newly renovated stylish bathroom
- Designer kitchen
- Massive open plan kitchen, dining and living area opening up onto humongous backyard with below ground swimming pool
- Fantastic undercover decked alfresco area with electric blinds perfect for all year entertaining
- Second formal lounge
- Jarrah floorboards
- High ceilings
- Powered work shop, perfect man cave or convert into a granny flat
- Bore retic
- Side access
- Potential subdivision and future development (STCA) (Zoned R40 potential 4 unit site)
Only a few kms from the CBD, minutes to the vibrant East Vic Park cafe strip, close to transport parks and schools.
This home really has to be seen to be believed don't delay.