“'Miriam' - single level Federation grandeur, northern sun and everyday convenience”
'Miriam' c1905, a classic beauty positioned for modern convenience, elegantly rests behind a hedge framed picket fence within a popular lifestyle pocket. The quintessential single level Mosman Queen Anne Federation, this timeless home has been lovingly maintained by the one owner for over 30 years.
Gracing a superb 556sqm dual access block with a perfect north to rear orientation, natural light streams into the everyday living areas that open to the garden. Offering families the choice of formal and informal living and dining spaces, the relaxed spaces connect to the kitchen which houses Miele appliances.
Striking c1905 architecture, features intricate lead lighting shining against crisp white trims and walls. A soaring archway is a nostalgic reminder of years gone by along with beautiful bay windows, ornate ceiling roses and marble framed fireplaces. The formal lounge and front bedroom both open to a tessellated tile veranda overlooking the pretty and private front garden.
With rear lane access to the garaging, this is an unmissable opportunity to secure a substantial character home close to the attractions of Cremorne Junction, Mosman village and transport links. Travel into the city centre in around 10 minutes or explore the nearby foreshore walking trails and exquisite parklands within this blue chip harbourside postcode.
• Archway leading to the majestic bay window in the formal lounge
• Marble fireplaces in the formal lounge and banquet dining room
• Idyllic window seat underneath the bay window in the dining room
• High skirting boards continue into the north facing everyday living
• French doors open out from the family room to the patio and garden
• Miele dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and externally ducted exhaust in the large kitchen
• Four elegant bedrooms showcasing ceiling roses and innate charm
• Bedroom two with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes and veranda access
• Ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom, separate laundry room
• Family bathroom united by marble floor tiles, separate bathtub
• Wall panelling, timber floorboards, detailed cornicing, high ceilings
• Windows dressed in timeless plantation shutters, new LED lighting
• Lawn, fruit bearing trees and a vine covered pergola in the backyard
• Garaging off Lindsey Lane with potential to accommodate two cars
• Workshop/storeroom, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, alarm
• A level 400m walk to the SUPA IGA Cremorne via Lindsay Lane
• 550m to the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace and local eateries
• 500m to B-Line bus services, 5-minute drive to Balmoral Beach
• 450m to Memory Park and the Avenue Road café precinct
• Convenient to an array of leading public and private schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore