“Family-friendly haven with space to entertain in style!”
An entertainer’s paradise, this spacious family home effortlessly combines indoor and outdoor living. This could be the peaceful and private hideaway you’ve always wanted. You will live within the sought-after Shearwater Estate just steps from Melaleuca Lake and within easy reach of schools, walking paths, cycling tracks and Westfield North Lakes.
Looking for room to move and play? This generous four-bedroom, two-bathroom layout is sure to tick all the boxes. The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and an ensuite while the other three bedrooms are all generous in size and enjoy easy access to the main bathroom.
The heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area that connects seamlessly to the expansive wrap-around deck. Inside, you can cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a large pantry while outside, you can gather with friends around the barbeque and admire the lush gardens.
The long list of features is extensive and includes a charming front patio, a two-car garage with internal access, ceiling fans throughout, on-trend flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Built in 2004 by Hallmark Homes
- Timber Frame protected by Termimesh Physical Barrier
- 8 foot ceilings
- Rockwool Insulation Batts in ceiling
- Built-in Robes to Beds 2,3,4
- Ceiling Fans to all bedrooms and Living room
- Brand New Carpets to Bedrooms
- Fujitsu Split System Air Conditioner
- 14 Solar Panel Solar System
- Solar Compatible Electric Hot Water System
- Lawn Locker Garden Shed on Concrete Pad
- Large Ceiling access hole
- Renovated Kitchen with Stylish Square sinks and functional vege-sprayer and Stone Benchtops
- Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
- Westinghouse 600mm Wall Oven
- Tile Roof
- floor to ceiling, tinted windows to Large Living Room
- Side Access for trailer or boat
- Prestigious Shearwater location with more stringent covenant requirements (including paved driveways and render/bagged facades and 50% front verandahs)
- North Lakes State School Catchment Area
- Close to Public Transport
- Almost immediate access to kilometres of walking tracks and the nearby Melaleuca Wetlands
- Rental Expectation: $520 per week