“ELEVATED, NORTH FACING, RURAL VISTAS!”
Presenting a rare opportunity to purchase an elevated, north facing 4 bedroom ensuite home which sits in very good company in one of Fraser's most sought after streets.
This home was specifically designed to maximise outlook & aspect with rural views and a sunny northerly orientation. Perched on a 1073m2 fully landscaped block with excellent garden structure, an array of pathways and only moments to Mount Rogers, this property is perfect for growing families who appreciate quality and space.
Single level and spacious, you'll feel instantly at home in this well designed and welcoming home. The versatile floor plan offers separate living areas, open plan kitchen/meals area overlooking backyard, new carpets, large bedrooms, great outdoor surrounds and double carport.
Located in a quiet pocket of Fraser, surrounded by other established and quality homes, the property is within minutes to a variety of excellent schools, easy access to the arterial roads which connect to Gungahlin, Belconnen Town Centre and the City.
* Elevated property with perfect northerly aspect, commanding some of the best rural views in all of Canberra
* Peaceful front porch/deck surrounded by lovely greenery
* Spacious kitchen overlooking backyard
* Living room with slow-combustion fireplace and full length windows capturing the rural vistas
* Freshly painted
* New carpets in bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in-robes
* Bedroom 2 with built-in-robes and Foxtel connection
* Bedroom 3 with built-in-robes
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner in living and master bedroom
* Large backyard
* Colorbond fencing
* Double carport