Rural Property description
“Contemporary Family Sanctuary on a Secluded 3.25 Acres with an Orchard, Dam and Abundant Wildlife”
Private Inspections Available
Discover the perfect blend of modernity and tranquillity in this refined 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home, nestled within an expansive 3-acre sanctuary. Retaining all the charm and allure of country life, this property encapsulates contemporary living at its finest, effortlessly bridging the gap between luxury and rustic simplicity with its raked ceilings and exposed brick interiors. A perfect haven for those who appreciate the serenity of countryside living where daily stress leaves you the moment you turn into the long, private driveway, yet without compromising on urban conveniences. A place where the noise of the world fades away and you're left with the whisper of the wind, and an array of wildlife and birdsong that soothes the soul and delights the senses.
Housing two lavish living zones, this haven offers a seamless setup for relaxing, entertaining and anything in between. Each space radiates warmth and natural light taking in the stunning landscape that surrounds your day to day. With each room masterfully renovated, you'll enjoy the perfect balance of exquisite, modern aesthetics and a cosy, homely vibe.
The heart of this home is the meticulously designed natural stone marble kitchen with luxe Ilve 900mm cooker and a grand waterfall island bench with breakfast bar for conversation over a pinot and a platter. Featuring a well-equipped butler's pantry, it's an epicurean's dream! Here, meals aren't just cooked: they're composed.
The enormous living/dining domain adjacent are flooded with natural light enhancing the bliss of daily life while enjoying the scenic vistas of your own eden with an open fire for quiet nights in with loved ones. Seamless connection to a sunny alfresco wrap deck makes entertaining a breeze and provides an ideal setting for weekend BBQs, family celebrations, or a quiet morning brew as you take in the quietude.
4 generously sized bedrooms and 2 contemporary bathrooms offer ample space for relaxation and comfort, each echoing the pristine quality found throughout this lovingly crafted home. Retire for the evening to a master suite draped in luxury while the remaining bedrooms offer generous floor plans and ample, light-filled spaces. The elegant family bathroom provides a relaxing retreat at the end of the day.
Stepping outside, explore the multiple treasures this 3.25-acre (approx.) property possesses. Delight in seasonal harvests from your very own fully established orchard, vegetable patch and fresh eggs from the happy chooks in the fox proof chicken run. Whether you're a seasoned farmer or an enthusiastic gardener, the fertile soil and ample space are the perfect canvas for your self-sufficient or horticultural dreams.
A serene dam adds to the allure of the property, its waters a haven for local wildlife including a resident family of kookaburras and kangaroos, lace monitor’s, echidna, crimson rosella's, king parrots, sulpher crested cockatoos,yellow tailed black cockatoos, an array of honey eaters and finches, ducks and ducklings, wallaby, sacred kingfishers, frogs, peacocks and peahens.
This property is more than just a home; it's a lifestyle, an escape - a chance to claim back the simplicity and grace of rural life while retaining the comforts of modern living.
At a Glance:
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully renovated family home on a private and secluded 3.25 acres.
• Sublime Natural Stone Marble kitchen with butler’s pantry
• Two living areas including lavishly sized open plan living/meals/kitchen plus sun-kissed lounge/family room.
• Alfresco entertaining deck that wraps around the home – entertain or watch the world go by.
• Master with ensuite and fully customised walk-in robe.
• Double garage at the end of the long driveway plus abundant off-street parking.
• Double semi-enclosed carport that opens to the rear of the house (great for vehicle storage or a great covered entertaining area/teen hang).
• Flourishing gardens awash with natives plus a dam that attracts abundant bird species and wildlife.
• Plenty of rolling lush lawn for child’s play.
• Established and young weeping mulberry tree plus a big bayleaf tree.
• Veggie patch and herb garden connected to an irrigation spray sprinkler system. Includes established asparagus fern, blueberry bush, potato plants & a lemon tree with an array of veggie seedlings.
• An established orchard: A mandarine tree, two orange trees and a nectarine tree.
• Fenced off orchard features an almond tree, cherry tree, green apple tree, red apple tree, lime tree and pixie miniature peach.
• Chicken run which is fox proof.
• Kiwi fruit vine over sideway arbor.
• Caravan parking at bottom of property.
• Freshly painted interiors with new blinds.
• Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans for seasonal comfort.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.