“Caipera Edwardian elegance, single level living”
Freestanding over one spacious level, Caipera' is a striking example of Edwardian architecture set proudly upon one of Mosman's most picturesque and highly convenient streets.
Built in 1908, Caipera' is defined by its restored hardwood verandah and internally retains much of its innate beauty today. Well positioned on a wide 461sqm block, hardwood decorative fencing borders the striking frontage adorned with intricate timber fretwork. Timber fretwork continues inside complemented by original ceiling roses and fireplaces. Dark timber floors add a layer of sophistication contrasting against the crisp white walls.
Perfectly suited to family life, the home delivers a central lounge room, family room and casual dining space. French doors open to an entertainer's terrace that overlook the picturesque backyard. A wonderland for children of all ages, the private garden basks in dappled light through a canopy of greenery.
Discover the endless appeal of this supremely convenient family friendly pocket, walk to the attractions of both Cremorne Junction and Mosman. Close to leading schools, harbour beaches and parkland, travel into the city centre in less than 20 minutes.
- Elegant central formal lounge room, family room with terrace access
- Open-plan Caesarstone kitchen alongside the versatile casual dining
- Breakfast bar seating, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooking and b-in microwave
- All four bedrooms with built-ins and shutters, b-in desk in 4th bedroom
- Monochrome bathroom with walk-in shower recess and separate bath
- Combined powder room and laundry
- Large timber deck with outdoor lounging and dining
- Multiple gas bayonets, (incl. BBQ point)
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, large linen press and LED lighting
- Fabulous backyard with access to an abundance of under-house storage
- 500m walk to SUPA IGA Cremorne, Cremorne Orpheum, local cafes, restaurants and buses
- 350m walk to Memory Park and its nearby coffee shops on Avenue Rd
- 900m to Mosman Public School, 800m to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.