“Idyllic picket fence lifestyle in a prime inner-city pocket!”
Situated in the sought-after Stones Corner enclave just 4km from the CBD, this original Queensland home has been uniquely redesigned to combine impressive proportions with ultra-low maintenance living.
Completely transformed by esteemed local developer/builder Siera Group, the luxurious home now represents a masterful fusion of classic and contemporary styles, enhanced by high ceilings, Oak flooring and high-end finishes.
Perfect for growing, executive or downsizing families alike, the dual-level floorplan is both spacious and versatile. Designed for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining, the elevated open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas flow onto an expansive alfresco deck. A large upper level study (positioned close to the master bedroom) could easily serve as a nursery, home office or playroom; while one of the ground floor bedrooms opens to the secure front garden creating the option for a second living area or professional home office if preferred.
Exuding charming street appeal, this quiet address boasts easy walking distance to the busway (offering an easy 10-minute commute to the city), as well as the vibrant Stones Corner precinct with cafes, bars and pubs. A short stroll will also have residents at the local swimming pool, parkland, fitness centres, Easts Leagues Club, top schools/childcare, as well Coorparoo Square's supermarkets, restaurants and cinemas.
- Great sized house for couples or smaller families on a private low-maintenance lot
- Three plush carpeted built-in bedrooms; master with private ensuite and walk-in robe; lower level bedrooms enjoy their own shared bathroom
- Large separate study/home office/nursery
- Timeless white kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close joinery, European Ilve appliances including natural gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- Two beautiful bathrooms with feature tiles, stone-top vanities and quality fittings
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; large sash windows to capture fresh cross-breezes
- Separate guest powder room; laundry room with access to a private drying court
- Large single remote garage space, additional driveway and easy street parking
- Solid investment opportunity; popular inner-city locale with broad rental appeal
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.