“Stylish, Welcoming & Refreshingly Opulent”
Sited on a generous, low maintenance allotment, this stunning executive home provides refreshing modern living spaces with generous indoor and outdoor living areas flowing effortlessly across a sweeping 4 bedroom design.
Be prepared to be impressed as you enter to bright neutral tones, LED downlights, 3.0m square set ceilings and hard wearing composite hybrid flooring, combining to offer a refreshing neutral decor.
A staggering open plan family room and adjacent dining area will provide more than enough room for growing families to enjoy casual relaxation. A stylish modern kitchen overlooks, affording the chef a full view over the indoors and alfresco area beyond.
Cook your daily meals in style with composite stone bench tops, windows splashback's, crisp modern cabinetry, wide island breakfast bar, pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances, recessed double sink and a massive walk-in pantry.
A dual set of stacker doors open to a stunning tiled alfresco portico, creating a seamless synergy between indoor and outdoor living. A low maintenance, synthetic lawn covered rear yard with established border gardens means more time for relaxing and less time on the tools.
Upstairs offers 4 spacious bedrooms and a parents/teenagers retreat, providing that valuable 2nd living space. The master suite features a luxurious ensuite bathroom, private balcony and walk-in robe, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes. A stylish main bathroom & separate toilet provide elite amenities.
A double garage with auto panel lift door will accommodate the family cars while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures a comfortable year-round environment, completing a very impressive luxury home that is bound to impress.
* Luxurious executive home on generous low maintenance allotment
* Massive open plan living/dining with luxury kitchen overlooking
* LED downlights, 3.0m square set ceilings and hard wearing composite hybrid flooring
* Stacker doors from family room to alfresco entertaining
* Tiled alfresco portico, with gas outlet, overlooking low maintenance rear yard
* 4 generous bedrooms plus upstairs study/retreat
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (provision for a bidet), walk in robe and private balcony
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Luxurious main bathroom separate toilet
* 4 security cameras installed
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 20 solar panels and 6.6kW inverter
* Smart phone compatible security system
* Rainwater tank
* Double garage with auto panel lift door
* Bright laundry with under bench appliance space
* Understair storage
* Irrigation system installed
Local unzoned primary schools available in the area include Hampstead Primary School, Hillcrest Primary School and Enfield Primary School. The zoned high school is Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Quality private schooling is available at St Martin's Catholic, St Pius X School, Cedar College & Heritage College.
Greenacres Reserve and The Gaza Sports & Community Club are both nearby with playgrounds, tennis courts and ovals, great for your daily sport and recreation. The parks and reserves of Northgate are also in the local area. Both Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide quality shopping and public transport is only a short walk away.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | GN - General Neighbourhood\\
Land | 403sqm(Approx.)
House | 343sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $1592 pa
Water | $197.79 pq
ESL | $378.60 pa