“It�s all about LOCATION & Lifestyle”
Proudly Presented by Fulton Borthwick
Privately tucked away at the rear, in a small complex of 2, peaceful, quiet, and yet smack bang in the middle of all the action with literally EVERYTHING just minutes away. Within easy walking distance to Perth's most vibrant cafe restaurant, small bar, retail strip, medical centres, parklands, and public transport.
Built circa 2000, this standalone three-bedroom two-bathroom townhouse is a real surprise package boasting solid timber flooring on BOTH levels, raked gabled ceilings with exposed beams above the living downstairs, and throughout the upper floor, cleverly designed to give you a sense of charm. character and space that you will be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.
Sitting on a spacious rear SURVEY STRATA lot of 262m2, 46D Rathay boasts 144m2 (approx.) of floor space and an excellent floorplan for an easy living lifestyle.
The kitchen is well appointed with a Baumatic stainless steel double oven, convection microwave, Baumatic gas cooktop, stainless steel rangehood and splashback, LG dishwasher, and acres of benchtop space. A true entertainer's delight to cook up a storm whilst entertaining family and friends
The well-proportioned bedrooms, including the master bedroom with ensuite, and the two secondary bedrooms are located upstairs. All the bedrooms have double built-in robes There is also a common bathroom servicing bedrooms 2 and 3.
For added comfort, a reverse cycle air conditioner is perfectly positioned upstairs to keep this space cool and cosy year-round. There is also a split in the separate lounge downstairs as well as a gas point in the living area off the kitchen
Key Features and Benefits!
* Built Year: Circa 2000, Floorspace: app 144psm
* Fantastic Location offering an enviable Lifestyle
* PRIVATE & WHISPER quiet
* Great Floorplan with OPEN PLAN kitchen, dining & living area
* SOLID Timber flooring throughout (except wet areas)
* NBN FTTH-The good one!
* Easy access to nearby public transport, close to Perth CBD, Curtin Uni, Optus Stadium, Crown Complex, Elisabeth Quay
* Within the HIGHLY DESIRABLE Victoria Park primary school catchment zone
* Opportunity to add VALUE to the home with external landscaping and cosmetic improvements internally. Home has considerable potential. You just need a little vision!
* NO STRATA FEES. Oh Yes!!
* Property is being sold on an "AS IS" "WHERE IS" basis
* Council Rates: app. $2103.99 (FY 2021/2022)
* Water Rates: app. $817.96 (1/7/2021 - 28/2/2022)
46D Rathay Street is a place to call HOME. In a VIBRANT community and too good to be missed!
For more information or to view this property, please contact Fulton Borthwick on 0481 19 44 39
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.