“UPLIFTING FIVE-BEDROOM HOME IN GREAT LOCATION”
Combining large open spaces and stylish design, with everyday usability, this functional five-bedroom entertainer provides multigenerational comfort for a growing family.
A local benchmark for dual-level living, the home's open-concept layout gives you the freedom to adapt your family's lifestyles as the years evolve.
From its generous bedrooms and multiple living areas through to the opulent kitchen and sophisticated bathrooms, this sale will attract high levels of interest from a hot property market.
- High ceilings and a wide, double-door entryway
- Two spacious bedrooms, with built-in robes
- Ultra-modern bathroom, including shower
- Family-sized laundry plus extra storage options
- Separate theatre room, with projector and built-in speakers
- Light-filled living room and dining area
- Stunning, space-efficient kitchen, with oversized island bench, 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, pendant lighting and soft-closing drawers
- Large primary bedroom comprising fashionable ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two more bedrooms, with built-in robes
- Modern family bathroom, including separate bath and shower
- Separate living area, with balcony access, overlooking park
Other features include tiled flooring downstairs and timber laminate upstairs, LED lighting, ducted central gas heating, ceiling fans in three of five bedrooms, instant gas hot water and a remote-controlled double garage, with internal access.
Outside is low-maintenance and easy-to-maintain. Occupying a 394sqm corner lot, which is opposite parkland, the listing's location is a major drawcard for buyers.
It's walking distance to childcare providers as well as Craigieburn Primary School and Mount Ridley P-12 College. It's 300m to the local IGA Express and there are three shopping centres that are all within a 10-minute drive, including Craigieburn Plaza, Highlands Shopping Centre and Craigieburn Central.
You can also go by foot to Malcolm Creek and access walking and cycling tracks, while nearby public transport routes can deliver you anywhere within the suburb, including Craigieburn Station, which takes you 45-minutes by train to Melbourne.
Come and get me.