Extremely private, this generous sized 6 bedroom home including ground floor granny flat is approx. over 35 squares. Set back from the road for added privacy, its' elevated position catches the cool breezes, hinterland views and sunsets.
The design provides a terrific floorplan accommodating dual occupancy or independent guest accommodation downstairs away from the family home upstairs. The separate large 1 bedroom granny flat provides ample room for the extended family members, guests or teenagers wanting their own space.
* North facing aspect with plenty of natural light and breezes
* Peaceful setting with green leafy hinterland views
* Open plan living areas flow out onto large covered timber deck ideal for entertaining
* Oversized auto double lock-up garage plus undercover parking for 3 cars
* Massive storage room/workshop the envy for tradesmen
* Downstairs separate accommodation ideal for extended grandparents/teenagers/guests
* Kitchen with new dishwasher, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
* Reverse cycle air conditioners in main and second bedroom
* Solar Electricity (12 panels), insulation batts and sarking under roof
* Brand new hot water system
* Established fruit trees and veggie garden with native trees
* 944m2 block of land backing onto natural reserve and fauna
* Room to install an inground pool
You will absolutely love the feeling of space backing onto reserve and parkland which is diligently cared for by the council. Koalas, wallabies and beautiful birdlife are occasional visitors, yet only minutes to major shopping centres, choice of schools, golf courses, surf clubs and a selection of world class surf beaches.
The original owners are relocating and allowing a wonderful opportunity for a new family. Deceptive from the street, this is definitely NOT a drive by! An inspection is a must to see all the features this home has to offer. Don't delay, call to inspect today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries.