“"Jacaranda" - Refined Federation Home”
Proudly elevated on a quality street, this immaculately presented freestanding house provides flexibility and comfort throughout. Convenient to both Mosman Village and Balmoral Beach, become immersed in this popular enclave in time for summer.
Exuding understated sophistication, original architectural details work in harmony with the streamlined modern updates and immaculate presentation throughout. Open-plan at the rear, the custom stone kitchen adjoins the family room and dining zone with a wall of bi-fold doors transporting the outside in. Crowned by a whole floor master retreat, upstairs an abundance of stylish joinery provide endless storage solutions.
Delivering an unbeatable lifestyle for families and downsizers alike, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre and local schools & parks are just a short stroll away from this enviable address. Travel into the city in mere minutes, catch nearby express buses or drive avoiding the traffic challenges of Military Road.
- Central formal lounge plus an open-plan kitchen, dining and family room
- European appliances in the entertainer's kitchen with stone island bench
- Dining defined by an upholstered bench seat, Travertine paved alfresco dining
- Master with vaulted ceiling, study station, dressing table, b-ins, WIR and ensuite
- Built-ins in all bedrooms, bed two with stained glass window and fireplace
- 2 renovated bathrooms, main bathroom with twin vanity and designer bath
- Double off-street parking, Travertine stairs rising up to a neat level lawn
- Impressive entry underneath an intricate plaster ceiling and chandelier
- Restored ceiling roses, high skirting boards and striking leadlight details
- Plantation shutters, gas bayonet, ducted air-con, walk-in internal laundry
- Low-maintenance backyard with raised garden beds and synthetic turf
- 280m to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, 17 minute walk to Balmoral Beach
- Close to leading private schools, Beauty Point Public School catchment
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton