“Federation Stunner, Pool & Position!”
Gorgeous as is, plans for parking and upper level extension at council.
Gracing the high side of an idyllic family friendly street in convenient Cremorne, this inviting freestanding Federation home strikes the perfect balance between early 1900s charm and relaxed modern living.
Regarding location this enclave of freestanding houses so close to Cremorne Junction is an absolute one off for tranquillity yet accessibility to schools, CBD express transport, bridge approaches and every conceivable lifestyle amenity.
Stylishly updated, the wide hallway stems off into four double bedrooms and expands into open-plan living and dining at the rear. Retaining pretty white timber detailing on the front French doors and the back sliding glass doors, the picturesque faade is outlined by a traditional balcony secured by iron filigree balustrading. STCA, re-configure, extend upwards and outwards, the plans would provide a top floor with 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with Middle Harbour views, additional living room and off-street parking.
Discover the serenity and undisputed convenience of this popular pocket with easy access to express buses, playgrounds, schools, Cremorne Junction, Neutral Bay Junction and the city itself.
- Custom joinery in the open-plan living and dining delivering stylish storage
- Stone kitchen featuring Smeg cooking appliances and a Miele dishwasher
- 2 pendant lights define the dining with an unbreakable link to the garden
- Renovated family bathroom with underfloor heating, separate bathtub and frameless glass shower
- Combined laundry/2nd bathroom discreetly set off the main living expanse
- Ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms, stunning ornate fireplaces in 3 out of 4 beds
- Mature gardens creating ambience and privacy around the concrete pool
- Poolside dining, manicured front landscaping complementing the facade
- Leadlight details upon the restored front door, built-ins and air-conditioning
- Striking ceiling roses and ornate plaster ceilings, white plantation shutters
- Middle Harbour Public School catchment, close to leading private schools
- Footsteps to city buses, short walk to the attractions of nearby Military Road
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.